Friday, May 9, 2008

Coyote




Howdy everyone! I am just sitting here looking outside and I need to get out. I was looking at some pictures and ran across this one of Britton and me, and I want to go trout fishing again. We had such a good time on this trip. My best bud Tommy took us to Coyote Creek, NM, and we had a blast. As you can see, I got a little sun burned, but it was well worth it. I need to go back. I also need to go back to Big Bend, which is probably my most favorite place. I love the dry, hot, high desert, but the drive is pretty long so I don't get to go as much as I would like. Maybe I will be able to go in the next month or so.

I would also like to do some elk hunting this year. Maybe my wealthy uncle will split for a trip to Montana or Wyoming this year, NOT! I guess you never know though, maybe I will luck out.

We just got our hot tub fixed today, there was a leak in one of the pumps, so who knows how much that is going to cost, but hopefully the kids will enjoy having it again to play in.


I just talked with my boy Cody from Searcy, AR, and he and his family are coming to visit in July. I thought maybe that would be a good time to go to Coyote Creek. Called Tommy and he is up for that so I think we are down for that. If should be perfect weather for us and hopefully the trout will be biting. We did pretty well the last time we were out there. I think we caught 26 the first day, which was plenty for our meal that night. I tell you one thing, Tommy can cook almost anything. We like to get together and try different things, and Tommy has taught me a lot. Sometime you need to try our steaks. They ROCK so hard you feel like you are getting spanked for the first time, and that ain't always a bad thing. We also excel in stuffed jalopenos, texas stuffed shrimp, grilled shrimp, dove, chicken fried rice, chicken fried steak, and an arsenal of desserts that will make you cry they are so good. Tommy has a recipe for a glaze sauce that I think we need to bottle. Sorry, trade secret!
Props to my boy Cody for the pee-bug comment on Facebook, too funny.
It is funny to sit here and watch drunks and crack addicts out my window. Although it is actually sad, because most of these people have no hope, it is amusing to watch them. We have a few pics of the "Queen of 6th Street", whom is a lady that came out of the bar around the corner, shed all of her cloths except for bra and panties, and the proceeded to get in a fight with 2 other people who were working in there yard. I hope she made it home okay. Well enough ranting for one day. I have some work that needs to be finished. CYA!

No comments: