Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Agassi's Twin, LOL - I'm sorry Andre

Here are just a few results from the photoshoot I did over the weekend. I haven't seen them all but what I have seen I have liked. I have a new found respect for being photographed and those taking the pictures. You can't tell, but the weather was miserable; cold, wet, and rainy. The temperature was in the low 40's and upper 30's. The wind was blowing through the metal building and water was leaking through the ceiling. In some of the pics I was wearing a sweater, but in the others, I was wearing a paper thin button up. Halfway through the shoot, I had to change shirts and it was freezing. My fingers were numb to the point that I couldn't feel the strings on the guitar. Twyla kept saying, "Play something, anything!", I kept telling her, "I can't!" Haha! It was miserable and fun at the same time...if that is possible. Oh well. Here are some of the pictures, I hope you like them.






This picture was taken while halfway hanging out the door. The wind was blowing hard between the buildings and the rain felt like needles hitting me in the face. Not only that, but my shirt was getting fairly wet at that point, and I was shivering.











This picture was taken while sitting on this old chair that was almost completely eaten up by mice. I was afraid to sit on it because I thought a mouse might crawl out and into my pants. Threes company, four is a crowd. <--Truely tastless, I know, but still funny. I felt like doing the Zoolander look, but I didn't think the camera could handle it.










This is probably one of my favorites. I was just walking around thinking thinking that I was waiting for Twyla to get her camera stuff ready for the next round and I guess that she shot this without me even knowing. They say that most of the best pics are taken at the spur of the moment, and with this shot, I have to agree. To me, it looks just as natural as it feels. This pic might be the new cover shot, I just don't know yet. We'll see.





Just another example of how good I can look when my face is not in the picture. Just kidding, but I do like the picture.

Now just a few comments about the photographer. Twyla Brassfield has been a friend of mine for some time and she has taken on photography as professional hobby. If anyone wants her contact information, please let me know.

No comments: