Thursday, March 12, 2009

Check, Mate?

Wow, what a year 2009 has been so far. Just seeing the state of everything around us, and everything among us is enough to make a person sick!

I guess that it is no secret that I lost my job, and to be honest, I didn't really like my job, I LOVED my job. The really sad part is that I don't even know why, and fretting about it only makes things worse because no matter how hard I try, the real answer will not come to me, so I have decided to just go on and not think about it until I have the time and financial resourses to waste on it. So, that having been said, anyone have a job for me?

I have really started to work on my album pretty hard. I think I am about finished with the cover. I made some radical changes to it, and I believe I am going to flop a few of the panels, but all the pictures are there. I have also started to record again. I've got some new ideas and areas I want to explore so I am hoping this direction will take me were I want to go and allow me to finish.


Posted with LifeCast


1 comment:

Red said...

Hey Levi, you didn't even bother to say good bye. Let me know how things are going? Can't just pick up the phone anymore :-( Hope all is well with you and your family.
You are right about this world we live in, it is a crazy place. I have let loose on by blog about it. I am sure it will be offensive to some but they can always go to some else's blog..Hope to hear from you soon. Randa